MAKITA 4″ x 24″ 8.8 Amp Variable Speed Belt Sander
The Makita 9404 4″ x 24″ 8.8 Amp Variable Speed Belt Sander, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9404 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders, and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9404 features a powerful 8.8 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) to the application. The 9404 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
The Makita 9404 is engineered for cabinetry and woodworking and is ideal for wood panels, furniture, closets, and more.
- Variable Speed with Electronic Speed Control
- 8.8 AMP motor for powerful performance
- Quietest sander in its class (84dB)
- Unique design allows flush sanding to the corner of the wall with nose and side of sander
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easy maneuverability
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Double insulated
- One (1) 4″ x 24″ 8.8 Amp Variable Speed Belt Sander
- One (1) Abrasive belt (742322-9)
- One (1) Dust bag (122591-2)
SPECIFICATIONS OF Makita 9404
|UPC / ISBN||088381032667|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||1 Year|
|RETURN POLICY||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
|POWER SOURCE||Electric – Corded|