Tackle the toughest drilling tasks with Makita’s 18 Volt Cordless Angle Drill (XAD02Z). The trim and compact angle drill boasts 121 in/lbs of torque for the ultimate in power along with variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) control for adaptability to any application.
Battery and charger sold separately.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 121 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-1,800 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 3/8″ keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
- Compact 3-1/2″ angle head height for use in close quarters
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8″ long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3 year warranty on tool
- Battery and charger sold separately
- One (1) 18V Cordless Angle Drill
|UPC / ISBN||088381680813|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||1 Year|
|RETURN POLICY||30 Days|
|DRIVE TYPE||3/8 in|
|PACKAGE TYPE||Tool Only|
There are no reviews yet.