14″ Top Handle Chain Saw (Tool Only, 5.0Ah)
Powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power, speed, and run-time, the XCU08Z is easy to start by simply loading the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries and powering on. The XCU08Z has a variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for increased cutting speed, with torque boost mode for cutting dense material. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, no air filter or muffler to clean, and there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. With the Makita Outer Rotor Brushless Motor with a direct-drive system, users get high power efficiency. Other convenience features include adjustable automatic chain lubrication, a built-in lock-off lever to help prevent the chain from accidentally engaging, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides power equivalent to a 30cc gas chain saw
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3,940 FPM) for improved cutting performance
- Torque boost mode powers through thick or hard branches
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Includes 14″ sprocket nose guide bar and 3/8 pitch, .043″ gauge chain
- Captured bar nut and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
- Large oil filling port with view window allows the operator to easily add and check the bar oil level
- Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off after 60 seconds for extended battery life
- Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
- Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
- Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- One (1) 18V X2 (36V) LXT® Brushless 14″ Top Handle Chain Saw (XCU08Z)
- One (1) 14″ Guide bar, 3/8” LP, .043” (E-00094)
- One (1) 14″ Saw Chain, 3/8” LP, .043” (E-00240)
- One (1) 14″ Chain Cover
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Specifications Of Makita XCU08Z
|UPC / ISBN||088381884532|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT (LBS.)||10.3|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||3 Years|
|RETURN POLICY||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
|ADDL SPECS||Guide Bar Length: 14″
Pitch: 3/8″ LP”
Chain Speed: 3,940 FPM
Net Weight (without battery): 7.5 lbs.
Net Weight (with battery): 10.3 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 10.85 lbs.
UPC Code: 088381-884532
|PACKAGE TYPE||Tool Only|
There are no reviews yet.