The Makita 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Power-Assisted Flat Dolly is a convenient solution for material transport on job sites. Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life, and the Hand-Truck/Wheelbarrow has a Makita-built BL Brushless Motor that provides high power efficiency for transporting up to 275 lbs. of material on job sites. It has 2 speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2.5 MPH on a 12-degree incline. For versatility and convenience, the wheelbarrow is reversible with side rails on the flat bed for easy up and down installation. For added convenience, the rear wheels adjust from 19″ to 30″ to accommodate the work environment, and can also be detached and replaced with easy-installed L-shaped legs. L.E.D. lights are located on each side of frame help illuminate the work area. The Power-Assisted Hand Truck features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Delivers up to 45 minutes of run time under load using one 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery
- Holds (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed
- Makita-built BL Brushless Motor for optimal performance
- 2-speed with maximum speed up to 2.5 MPH on a 12º incline
- Reversible for versatility and convenience
- Interchangeable steel tube flat bed or steel bucket (steel bucket optional)
- Side rails on flat bed install in up or down position; large knob for easy adjustment
- Maximum load capacity up to 275 lbs.
- Rear wheel spacing is adjustable from 19″ to 30″ to accommodate the work environment
- 7″ mechanical disc brake for faster stopping
- L-shaped legs can be easily installed to replace rear wheels
- L.E.D. lights on each side of frame to illuminate the work area
- L.E.D. battery charge indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT battery
- Weighs only 99 lbs. with flat bed for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handles provide increased comfort on the job; adjust to 3 heights
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time.
- Dual Port Charger charges two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries in only 45 minutes
- Dual Port Charger features a built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- One (1) 18V X2 LXT® Brushless Power-Assisted Hand Truck/Wheelbarrow (XUC01Z)
- Two (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- One (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- One (1) Flatbed Pipe Frame (199116-7)
- One (1) L-Shaped Legs
- Two (2) Rear Wheel
|UPC / ISBN||88381856454|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT (LBS.)||98.2|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||3 Years|
|RETURN POLICY||30 Days|
|ADDL SPECS||Speed Forward (High/Low MPH): 2.5 / 1 MPH
Speed Reverse (MPH): 0.62 MPH
Max. Load Capacity: 275 lbs.
Max. Grade: 12°
Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Dimensions (LxWxH): 43-3/4″ x 26-3/8″ x 32-1/4″
|PACKAGE TYPE||Kit – Battery(s) & Charger|
There are no reviews yet.