Clamp Meter for HVAC/R
The Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R is a heavy-duty True-RMS electrical current tester for professional residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional HVAC/R technician, the 2236-20NST Clamp Meter provides a wide 1.3″ jaw opening to easily handle large conductors, a thin jaw profile for access to tight spaces, and a high contrast white-on-black display for clearer readings. In addition, the Milwaukee Clamp Meter for HVAC/R was designed with embedded non-contact voltage detection and an LED work light to increase your productivity.
- Measures up to 600 A AC, large 1.30″ jaw opening
- Thin jaw profile for easier wire measurement in panels or in bundles
- Wide voltage range to 600 AC/DC volts
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- One (1) Clamp Meter for HVAC/R (2236-20)
- One (1) Dual Banana Thermocouple
- One (1) Electrical Test Lead Set
- Two (2) AA Batteries
- One (1) NIST Certificate of Calibration with DataOne (1) Manual
Specifications Of Milwaukee 2236-20NST
|UPC / ISBN||045242341146|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||5 Years|
|RETURN POLICY||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
There are no reviews yet.