MILWAUKEE Contact Temp Meter
Milwaukee 2270-20NST Heavy Duty Contact Temperature Meter for professional industrial, commercial and residential applications. The perfect tool for the professional, commercial or industrial HVAC and service technicians; includes the features that are needed to get the job done in the field, on-site or in the plant. Milwaukee 2270-20 contact temp meter measures temperatures from 2500 to -328 degrees Fahrenheit (1372 to -200 degrees Celsius) to cover a wide range of applications; dual temperature measurement for faster measurement of heating and cooling systems; timer function for easy tracking of minimum, maximum and average temperatures over time; accurate to 0.1% of reading ±0.7°C for correct measurements every time; high contrast white on black display for easy reading in all conditions; magnet strap for hanging meter in all applications. Includes two (2) K-type thermocouples, three (3) AA batteries, and manual; covered by 5 year warranty.
- Measures temperatures from 2500 to -328°F (1372 to -200°C) to cover most common applications
- Dual temperature measurement for faster measurement of heating and cooling systems
- Timer function for easy tracking of minimum, maximum and average temperatures over time
- Accurate to 0.1% of reading ±0.7°C for correct measurements every time
- One (1) Contact Temp Meter (2270-20)
- Three (3) AA Batteries
- Two (2) K-Type Thermocouples
- One (1) Magnet Strap
- One (1) Manual
SPECIFICATIONS OF Milwaukee 2270-20NST
|UPC / ISBN||045242341160|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||5 Years|
|RETURN POLICY||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
There are no reviews yet.