MILWAUKEE1 Ton Electric Chain Hoist – 10 ft.
All Milwaukee Professional Electric Chain Hoists offer an array of load lift and height options. With 1/2 to 2 Ton capacities and 10 ft. to 20 ft. lifting heights, you can order a Milwaukee 9566 Electric Chain Hoist to meet your roughest needs. All offer a multi-disc magnetic brake for positive load holding and spotting. Adjustable upper and lower limit switches, overload limiting clutch, and latch-type ridged top hook. You can get single or three-phase voltage motors to meet your operation power requirements. The 24-volt pushbutton station fits easily in your hand to allow thumb, trigger, or two-handed operation.
- Built-in, multiple-disc, magnetic brake provides positive load holding and spotting
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches for maximum flexibility in regulating load travel
- Duty service classification- H-3 on time up to 25% of work period
- Overload limiting clutch guards against lifting damaging overloads while operating hoist
- One (1) 1 Ton Hoist
- One (1) 24 Volt Push Button Station
- One (1) 10 ft Chain
- One (1) Chain Container (48-12-0111)
SPECIFICATIONS OF Milwaukee 9566
|UPC / ISBN||045242069200|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||5 Years|
|RETURN POLICY||Repair Only|
|POWER SOURCE||Electric – Corded|
There are no reviews yet.