The Milwaukee 48″ REDSTICK Concrete Screed Level is a complete concrete solution that combines a level with the functionality of a screed and darby. The level features a wide, 2″ magnesium base has two unique edges; a squared edge for screeding and a round edge for smoothing. The Concrete Level also has vials, not only for level and plumb, but also for pitch (1/8″ and 1/4″), which is critical for determining run-off. An ergonomic keyhole frame delivers maximum durability and provides a continuous grip along the level. Milwaukee REDSTICK levels are built to withstand challenging jobsite conditions with Sharpsite vials that are engineered with high-impact acrylic which delivers ten times more durability than standard vials.
- Multi-functional tool provides a level and screed in a single unit
- Sharpsite Pitch Vial for easily reading 1/8″ and 1/4″ pitches
- Magnesium base for screeding and smoothing
- Ergonomic keyhole frame that delivers maximum durability
- Squared concrete working edge for screeding and striking
- Rounded concrete working edge for smoothing
- One (1) 48″ REDSTICK Concrete Screed Level
|UPC / ISBN||045242517053|
|PRODUCT WEIGHT (LBS.)||4.00|
|MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY||1 Year|
|RETURN POLICY||Unopened Only, 30 Days|
|ADDL SPECS||Width: 1.75″
There are no reviews yet.